Yes, I said it!
I would have never thought to put The Kardashians and Business in the same sentence but let’s face they HAVE quite a few businesses between any one of them AND THEY are successful.
You don’t have like the business empire they are building, but they have an online business presences that undeniable.
And an online presence that many of us, secretly want to have with our own business.
I believe we can achieve any level of success we want in our businesses that include creating a professional online presence that we can be proud of.
Start with these simple and easy tips to make that happen for your business starting today.
Decide On The Online Business Presence You Want.
Start with determining what you want you from your online presence and what success looks like to you.
Once you start building your brand online and it begins to stick, will it be REALLY what you want others to know you for?
Initially the Kardashians didn’t have a so highly thought of name but now over years they manage to transform it, to one that is know for fashion, makeup, and successful entrepreneurship.
Time is commodity we can’t afford to lose, so starting out on a positive note is the best thing your can do for your budding business.
Let your values and goals be your guide to figuring out what your evolving online business presence should be.
Make Your Audience Feel Like A Celebrity
It’s tempting to make your content, products and services all about you and what you want, but it’s really about the audience you want to attract.
The Kardashians are phenomenal at that doing this!
They’re constantly giving their audience what they want and that is more insights on the life of being part of their family.
Kim Kardashian has app that provides her VIP audience all access to her life 24/7. They ask for it and she’s giving it to them.
I’m not saying to give your potential customers 24/7 access to you, but there are ways to do this.
Listen to the needs of your audience.
- What are they asking for?
- What types of service are they flocking to?
- What types of content are consuming?
I’m not saying to create an app but if that is what they want, find a way to give it to them!
Stay On Top Of Mind
For pete’s sake, engage with your audience!
Content is King but Engagement will lead to owning the palace. No I didn’t get that from some influencer, I made that up.
But seriously, the Kardashians are everywhere, all the time. And as a busy professional without a team it’s simply impossible to reproduce that type of presence.
Do the best you can by being present and engaging where your audience is.
Don’t create content and expect your community to see it.
Be the first to reach out and be of service to those who are already engaging in communities you want to be part of.
Don’t hide behind a tweet, post, or a blog! Let your audience know you’re reading their content and that you are listening to them. As Brian Fanzo like to say, “Show You Care” and do this consistently and as often as you can.
In a time period in which we are constantly being bombarded with sponsored ads, daily contents, an ever growing stream of social media posts, if you’re out of sight, you’ll also be out of mind.
Creating more content, doesn’t mean staying relevant to your audience. So Go Get Social!
If you missed out on everything I mentioned above and you want the shorthand of how to build your online presence as if you were a Kardashian, here it goes:
Define your goals, objectives, and what a successful online presences looks like to you.
Make your audience feel like a celebrity, by understanding their wants and urgent needs.
Always Be Relevant! This is not only easy but it’s simple to do. Listen, Be engaging, Be Human.
Do you have a successful online business presence? Share in the comments what steps you’ve taken to make this happen!
Do you like marketing your business? Don’t feel bad many business owners, just like you don’t enjoy doing it either.
But it’s a necessary activity if you want your business to be successful.
Marketing doesn’t have to difficult, you just have to think outside the box and create a strategy that works best for you.
I wanted to share with you a few ideas and tips that you can use to promote any of your upcoming teleconferences, workshops, or events, that are simple to do. Not only will these tips be simple and easy to implement but they’re effective if you’re consistent.
To start, try using a couple different marketing methods and see what kind of results you get. Remember you have to give these activities time to work and to achieve successful.
What’s the worst that can happen, if it doesn’t work try a few more of the ideas. If it does work you may end up finding more customers for your business.
Here are Eleven (11) Free Tips Marketing Tips For Your Events.
Blogging When You Don’t Have One
1. Accept Guest Blogs, blogging on your own website is needed for providing valuable information for visitors coming to your site. But constantly coming up with a steady flow of content can be difficult. Why not consider accepting help from other bloggers who are offering their services to you.
2. Comment On Blogs, not because you’re trying to get backlinks to your site. But because you are trying to connect and build relationships with other visitors.
3. Guest Blogging: So you don’t have a website for your own business,yet? You don’t have to wait, till you have one, to get clients. Show off your expertise by helping other bloggers add value to their website and blog.
Email The Old School Method
4. Create An Email List, building an email list is nothing new, BUT starting one doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Sign up for MailChimp and get a free account. You’re allowed up to 500 email subscribers before they start charging you. In this technology age and all the social media networks, most people still check email everyday!
5. Email Until You Can Blog, Your website is under construction and your blog is just a thought, why not use email to communicate with your potential clients. Offer anything your audience will deem as valuable (ebooks, PDF, Tips, or How To’s). And if you don’t know what to offer, just ask them!
Video/Live Streaming The New Rave
6. Informative Video Series: Why not solve your audience’s problem by answering it with a simple video tutorial series. It doesn’t have to be long and drawn out, maybe 3-5 videos that’s 1-5 mins long. Simple and can be done for free.
7. FaceTime: You don’t have to have the new Iphone 6s to do Facetime. But if you download the app Meerkat or Periscope, you can have quality facetime with anyone who is interested in what you have to offer. It’s the perfect opportunity get in front of new and interesting people.
Networking The Right Way
8. Answer Questions: There are several creative ways to do this, but the easiest way is to use Quora. Quora is a Q & A networking platform with the main purpose of helping people find answers their most pressing questions. Why not be helpful and insightful to those asking for help.
9. Join A Community: There are so many communities out there that need your valuable insights. Find a community, you can grow and develop in or find one where you can show off your expertise. After interacting in the community for a while consider asking to be a moderator.
10. Be Interviewed, You have a story to tell and there’s someone out there who would be motivated by hearing it! Podcasters are constantly looking for someone to talk to, who’s interesting and has something valuable to say. Find those podcast that communicate to your audience.
11. Twitter Chats, regardless of whether you’re a guest or a participant, you’re more than welcome to join in the conversation that’s going on. Twitter chats take place all time, around the clock. There’s chats on hundreds of topics, find a few to be part of, that you feel you can connect with community and start building relationships. Who knows what can happen and who you will meet in 60 minutes.
There are tons of creative ways to build your event brand awareness. And it starts with getting to know people and them, getting to know you!
Marketing your event can be a challenge but if you give yourself enough time, you can can build strategic and valuable relationships that will be mutually beneficial to all involved.