Podcast Guest Intro:
Dr. Arin Reeves is a best-selling internationally-acclaimed speaker and globally sought-after expert on neurobehavior of inclusion, equity, and diversity. She is also an advisor to a robust list of Fortune 50 companies. Dr. Reeves is also the founder and managing director of Nextions, LLC, a leading research and consulting firm that specializes in enhancing the workplace. We discussed her newest book called, ”In Charge, The Energy Management Guide For Badass Women Who Are Tired Of Being Tired”.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Why you should “Never Ever Quit but Stop What Isn’t Working”
- What are you trying to achieve?
- What is the purpose of what you are doing?
- What is Energy Management?
- How the pandemic affected women differently than men.
- Why we as women need to be our own advocates.
- Understanding how to advocate for yourself.
- What is Emotional Resilience?
- How cursing can help build emotional resilience.
Connect With Dr. Arin N. Reeves:
Personal Website: https://www.arinreeves.com/
Business Website: https://nextions.com/about/our-team/
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks for tuning into The Blueprint Your Career Podcast. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the side of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Blueprint Your Career Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.