Xavier Naville is a quadrilingual experienced international business leader with a professional track record servicing in executive roles across many organizations around the world. He is the author of “The Lettuce Diaries: How a Frenchman Found Gold Growing Vegetables In China,” a revealing and humorous memoir of being an entrepreneur in China, doubling as a primer for all seeking to do business in China. He speaks French, English, German, and Chinese.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Why showing vulnerability as a leader is a form of courage rather than weakness
- Understanding your role as a leader
- Utilizing the team you hired
- Effective traits of a good leader
- Turning vulnerability into productivity
- The benefits of transparency in the workplace
- The Lettuce Diaries book
- Doing business on the international scene
- Being the smartest person in the room
Connect With Xaiver Naville:
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks for tuning into The Blueprint Your Career Podcast. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the side of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Blueprint Your Career Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.
Connect With Angela!
My new book, “Twitter Marketing Unlocked” is now available on Amazon at: https://amzn.to/2AUqa39