What is a Healthcare Strategist With Shereese Maynard (Podcast)
On today’s episode of Blueprint Your Career Podcast our guest is Shereese Maynard who is an accomplished senior-level healthcare strategist, Keynote speaker, the founder of DrWellBe. She’s joined us today for a segment of the show called “Career Conversation.” A career conversation episode discusses the good, the bad, and the ugly about a particular professional career.
A healthcare strategist is an emerging role that didn’t exist a few years ago. It’s a role that has room for growth from the basic entry level to a senior level position like Shereese.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- What is a healthcare strategist?
- What is the role of “Experience Officer” and the various titles that they are called?
- Top five duties of a healthcare strategist at the basic level.
- Why you need to take a good look at the maternity wards in some hospital.
- A shout out to the Mercy Hospital Systems, listen why.
- What educational requirement is needed to qualify for this type of position?
- What is the good, the bad, and ugly of a healthcare strategist
- How to get to the next level, once you get into this profession?
- Why is reading your best friend in this industry?
- Be on the lookout for a new app for physician burnout co-created by Shereese
Read her articles on Healthcare Analytics News
Connect With Shereese!
Follow the hashtag #WatchMeWorkWednesday to keep track of Shereese’s work days.
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks for tuning into The Blueprint Your Career Podcast. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the side of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Blueprint Your Career Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.
Connect With Angela!
My new book, “Twitter Marketing Unlocked” is now available on Amazon at : https://amzn.to/2AUqa39