Kristoffer Carter (“KC”) is a spiritual teacher who borders at the intersection of consciousness and business. He is the founder of “This Epic Life” website and podcast devoted to conscious living which has created a daily meditation practice for thousands. As a meditation teacher and workshop designer, Kristoffer has over 6500 active students on an insight timer with over 120,000 streams. Kristoffer also writes music for his daughter, Elliott, and her band “Detention.”
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- How he incorporates being a spiritual leader with executive coaching
- What are unbreakable meditation habits
- Learning the difference between an Ego vs a Healthy Ego
- What is the status quo in upper management
- Hear about his new book, Permission to Glow: A Spiritual Guide to Epic Leadership
- What are the 4 common frenemies leaders default to
- Learning the skills to be a conscious leader
- Website: https://www.thisepiclife.com/
- Podcast: https://www.thisepiclife.com/podcast-2021/
- Book: https://www.amazon.com/Permission-Glow-Spiritual-Guide-Leadership/dp/1774581582
- Music Group: https://www.detention.live/about
Connect with Kristoffer Carter (“KC”):
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks for tuning into The Blueprint Your Career Podcast. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the side of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Blueprint Your Career Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.
Connect With Angela!
- Angela on Twitter
- Angela on Instagram
- Purchase my book, “Twitter Marketing Unlocked” is still available on Amazon at: https://amzn.to/2AUqa39