Claudia Miller, is a bilingual (English/Spanish) Career Coach & Host of her own Podcast ‘Roadmap To The Executive Suite’. She helps serious professionals secure dream jobs, with dream salaries, at their dream companies. It doesn’t matter if the company is a fast-growing startup, midsize, or a Fortune 500 or Tech Giant. She also helps her clients negotiate salary increases of up to $50,000.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- When and how to approach management to discuss a higher salary.
- Job research required.
- The impact of job skills on your resume for college students/transitioning adults.
- Understanding the power of your achievements in terms of salary increase.
- Job description vs. actual job duties impact on your salary.
- Know the job market salary requirements.
- What advantages you have over HR during the hiring process.
- How to negotiate a $100K salary increase with HR.
- How to avoid the “wrong” time to ask for a higher salary.
- Understanding the fiscal year for your employer.
- When is the best time to leave if the salary is an issue.
Connect With Claudia T. Miller:
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks for tuning into The Blueprint Your Career Podcast. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the side of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Blueprint Your Career Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.
Connect With Angela!