Deepak Shukla by day runs an SEO Agency, by night runs ultra marathons, plods around Ironman events and hangs out with his cat Jenny. You’ll find him at http://deepakshukla.com/ or perhaps at a local tattoo parlor getting inked.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Why choose LinkedIn over other platforms when doing the initial research on the journey to becoming a TEDx speaker.
- What you should consider doing if you are NOT a professional speaker and the steps you can take.
- How do you begin with connecting with the professionals directly or indirectly with the TEDx organization?
- What does the reach out process look like for Deepak and the timeline?
- What is the one thing that people tend to skip when they are reaching out to people of influence?
- Top 3 advice for professionals seeking to be a professional speaker.
- Why “social proof” is important and what it can do for your business.
“Your intuition is a form of analysis”
“Add value first, then approach the ask”
“Remember there is a person behind the tweet”
“Social proof = $$”
Connect With Deepak!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks for tuning into The Blueprint Your Career Podcast. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the side of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Blueprint Your Career Podcast on iTunes!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.
Connect With Angela!